home insurance

Short Term Home Insurance

There may come a time when you have to leave your property unoccupied, whether it be for a long travel trip, renovations, or for a second home. Most full term insurance policies do not cover homes when they are left unoccupied for longer than 30 days. In this case specific unoccupied home insurance is needed to protect your building, and if required your contents.

Subscribe to RSS - home insurance